Moroccan Football,21.6°E

Post here feeds for this satellite.
Post Reply
User avatar
stanley_cassidy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 410395
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Stateless

Moroccan Football,21.6°E

Post by stanley_cassidy » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:44 pm

Moroccan Football,21.6°E

Channel data : 21.5e,11581h,5000(hdtv,dvb-s2)
Channel Name : unnamed

Sat Name : Eutelsat 21B
Sat Pos : 21.6°E
Event Type : Moroccan Football
frangar non deflectar

User avatar
stanley_cassidy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 410395
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Stateless

Re: Moroccan Football,21.6°E

Post by stanley_cassidy » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:31 am

stanley_cassidy wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:44 pm
Moroccan Football,21.6°E

Channel data : 21.5e,11581h,5000(hdtv,dvb-s2)
Channel Name : unnamed

Sat Name : Eutelsat 21B
Sat Pos : 21.6°E
Event Type : Moroccan Football
Racing de Casablanca-Rapide Club Oued Zem
frangar non deflectar

User avatar
stanley_cassidy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 410395
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Stateless

Re: Moroccan Football,21.6°E

Post by stanley_cassidy » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:04 am

Moroccan Football,03.1°E

Channel data : 3e,12549h,5000(hdtv,dvb-s2)
Channel Name : unnamed

Sat Name : Eutelsat 3A/3C & Rascom QAF 1
Sat Pos : 03.1°E
Event Type : Moroccan Football
gone
frangar non deflectar

User avatar
stanley_cassidy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 410395
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Stateless

Re: Moroccan Football,21.6°E

Post by stanley_cassidy » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:05 am

stanley_cassidy wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:04 am
Moroccan Football,03.1°E

Channel data : 3e,12549h,5000(hdtv,dvb-s2)
Channel Name : unnamed

Sat Name : Eutelsat 3A/3C & Rascom QAF 1
Sat Pos : 03.1°E
Event Type : Moroccan Football
gone
Ittihad Tanger -- : -- Hassania Union Sport Agadir
frangar non deflectar

User avatar
stanley_cassidy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 410395
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Stateless

Re: Moroccan Football,21.6°E

Post by stanley_cassidy » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:26 pm

stanley_cassidy wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:04 am
Moroccan Football,03.1°E

Channel data : 3e,12549h,5000(hdtv,dvb-s2)
Channel Name : unnamed

Sat Name : Eutelsat 3A/3C & Rascom QAF 1
Sat Pos : 03.1°E
Event Type : Moroccan Football
gone
back
frangar non deflectar

User avatar
stanley_cassidy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 410395
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Stateless

Re: Moroccan Football,21.6°E

Post by stanley_cassidy » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:31 am

stanley_cassidy wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:26 pm
stanley_cassidy wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:04 am
Moroccan Football,03.1°E

Channel data : 3e,12549h,5000(hdtv,dvb-s2)
Channel Name : unnamed

Sat Name : Eutelsat 3A/3C & Rascom QAF 1
Sat Pos : 03.1°E
Event Type : Moroccan Football
gone
back
Raja Casablanca-Chabab Khénifra
frangar non deflectar

Post Reply

Return to “Eutelsat W6- 21,5° E”