Slovenian Football 2 SNL,11.0°W

Post here all your feeds, we'll move them to the right topic.
All postings stay here for min. 12 hours.
We need: position, frequency, polarisation, SR and FEC.
User avatar
stanley_cassidy
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 471766
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Stateless

Re: Slovenian Football 2 SNL,11.0°W

Post by stanley_cassidy » Sat May 19, 2018 4:23 pm

Slovenian Football 2 SNL,11.0°W

Channel data : 11w,11146h,7200(hdtv,dvb-s2)
Channel Name : Medialink CRO-019

Sat Name : Express AM44
Sat Pos : 11.0°W
Event Type : Slovenian Football 2 SNL
frangar non deflectar

User avatar
stanley_cassidy
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 471766
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Stateless

Re: Slovenian Football 2 SNL,11.0°W

Post by stanley_cassidy » Sat May 19, 2018 4:25 pm

stanley_cassidy wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 4:23 pm
Slovenian Football 2 SNL,11.0°W

Channel data : 11w,11146h,7200(hdtv,dvb-s2)
Channel Name : Medialink CRO-019

Sat Name : Express AM44
Sat Pos : 11.0°W
Event Type : Slovenian Football 2 SNL
Mura-Drava
frangar non deflectar

User avatar
stanley_cassidy
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 471766
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Stateless

Re: Slovenian Football 2 SNL,11.0°W

Post by stanley_cassidy » Sat May 26, 2018 4:02 pm

Slovenian Football 2 SNL,12.5°W

Channel data : 12.5w,12529h,7200(hdtv,dvb-s2)
Channel Name : MediaLink CRO-020
Date : 26/05
Time : 16:01
Sat Name : Eutelsat 12 West A
Sat Pos : 12.5°W
Event Type : Slovenian Football 2 SNL
frangar non deflectar

User avatar
stanley_cassidy
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 471766
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Stateless

Re: Slovenian Football 2 SNL,11.0°W

Post by stanley_cassidy » Sat May 26, 2018 4:02 pm

stanley_cassidy wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 4:02 pm
Slovenian Football 2 SNL,12.5°W

Channel data : 12.5w,12529h,7200(hdtv,dvb-s2)
Channel Name : MediaLink CRO-020
Date : 26/05
Time : 16:01
Sat Name : Eutelsat 12 West A
Sat Pos : 12.5°W
Event Type : Slovenian Football 2 SNL
Drava-Brezice
frangar non deflectar

User avatar
stanley_cassidy
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 471766
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Stateless

Re: Slovenian Football 2 SNL,11.0°W

Post by stanley_cassidy » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:57 pm

Slovenian Football 2 SNL,12.5°W

Channel data : 12.5w,12510v,7200(hdtv,dvb-s2)
Channel Name : MediaLink CRO 020

Sat Name : Eutelsat 12 West A
Sat Pos : 12.5°W
Event Type : Slovenian Football 2 SNL
frangar non deflectar

User avatar
stanley_cassidy
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 471766
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Stateless

Re: Slovenian Football 2 SNL,11.0°W

Post by stanley_cassidy » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:58 pm

stanley_cassidy wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:57 pm
Slovenian Football 2 SNL,12.5°W

Channel data : 12.5w,12510v,7200(hdtv,dvb-s2)
Channel Name : MediaLink CRO 020

Sat Name : Eutelsat 12 West A
Sat Pos : 12.5°W
Event Type : Slovenian Football 2 SNL
NK Nafta 1903-NK Radomlje
frangar non deflectar

User avatar
stanley_cassidy
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 471766
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Stateless

Re: Slovenian Football 2 SNL,11.0°W

Post by stanley_cassidy » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:37 pm

Slovenian Football 2 SNL,12.5°W

Channel data : 12.5w,12510v,7200(hdtv,dvb-s2)
Channel Name : MediaLink CRO-019/1

Sat Name : Eutelsat 12 West A
Sat Pos : 12.5°W
Event Type : Slovenian Football 2 SNL
frangar non deflectar

User avatar
stanley_cassidy
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 471766
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Stateless

Re: Slovenian Football 2 SNL,11.0°W

Post by stanley_cassidy » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:38 pm

stanley_cassidy wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:37 pm
Slovenian Football 2 SNL,12.5°W

Channel data : 12.5w,12510v,7200(hdtv,dvb-s2)
Channel Name : MediaLink CRO-019/1

Sat Name : Eutelsat 12 West A
Sat Pos : 12.5°W
Event Type : Slovenian Football 2 SNL
Tabor Sezana - Ilirija Ljubljana
frangar non deflectar

Post Reply

Return to “Post here your feed”