Turkish Volley,42.0°E

Post here feeds for this satellite.
Post Reply
User avatar
stanley_cassidy
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 492005
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Stateless

Turkish Volley,42.0°E

Post by stanley_cassidy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:12 pm

Turkish Volley,42.0°E

Channel data : 42e,12743v,5925(enc,dvb-s2,hdtv)
Channel Name : unnamed
Date : 20/02
Time : 16:11
Sat Name : Turksat 2A/3A
Sat Pos : 42.0°E
Event Type : Turkish Volley
frangar non deflectar

User avatar
stanley_cassidy
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 492005
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Stateless

Re: Turkish Volley,42.0°E(enc)

Post by stanley_cassidy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:12 pm

stanley_cassidy wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:12 pm
Turkish Volley,42.0°E

Channel data : 42e,12743v,5925(enc,dvb-s2,hdtv)
Channel Name : unnamed
Date : 20/02
Time : 16:11
Sat Name : Turksat 2A/3A
Sat Pos : 42.0°E
Event Type : Turkish Volley
Maliye Piyango - Halkbank
frangar non deflectar

User avatar
stanley_cassidy
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 492005
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Stateless

Re: Turkish Volley,42.0°E(enc)

Post by stanley_cassidy » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:06 am

Turkish Volley,42.0°E

Channel data : 42e,11487v,6800(hdtv,dv-s2)
Channel Name : TKS.TRT.M18
Date : 09/03
Time : 07:02
Sat Name : Turksat 2A/3A
Sat Pos : 42.0°E
Event Type : Turkish Volley
gone
frangar non deflectar

User avatar
stanley_cassidy
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 492005
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Stateless

Re: Turkish Volley,42.0°E(enc)

Post by stanley_cassidy » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:10 am

stanley_cassidy wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:06 am
Turkish Volley,42.0°E

Channel data : 42e,11487v,6800(hdtv,dv-s2)
Channel Name : TKS.TRT.M18
Date : 09/03
Time : 07:02
Sat Name : Turksat 2A/3A
Sat Pos : 42.0°E
Event Type : Turkish Volley
gone
Fenerbahce - Galatasaray
frangar non deflectar

User avatar
stanley_cassidy
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 492005
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Stateless

Re: Turkish Volley,42.0°E(enc)

Post by stanley_cassidy » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:39 pm

Turkish Volley,42.0°E

Channel data : 42e,11478v,6800(hdtv,dv-s2)
Channel Name : TKS.TRT.M18

Sat Name : Turksat 2A/3A
Sat Pos : 42.0°E
Event Type : Turkish Volley
frangar non deflectar

User avatar
stanley_cassidy
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 492005
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Stateless

Re: Turkish Volley,42.0°E(enc)

Post by stanley_cassidy » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:40 pm

stanley_cassidy wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:39 pm
Turkish Volley,42.0°E

Channel data : 42e,11478v,6800(hdtv,dv-s2)
Channel Name : TKS.TRT.M18

Sat Name : Turksat 2A/3A
Sat Pos : 42.0°E
Event Type : Turkish Volley
Women:Vakifbank - Galatasaray
frangar non deflectar

User avatar
stanley_cassidy
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 492005
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Stateless

Re: Turkish Volley,42.0°E(enc)

Post by stanley_cassidy » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:55 am

stanley_cassidy wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:39 pm
Turkish Volley,42.0°E

Channel data : 42e,11478v,6800(hdtv,dv-s2)
Channel Name : TKS.TRT.M18

Sat Name : Turksat 2A/3A
Sat Pos : 42.0°E
Event Type : Turkish Volley
back,gone
frangar non deflectar

User avatar
stanley_cassidy
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 492005
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Stateless

Re: Turkish Volley,42.0°E(enc)

Post by stanley_cassidy » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:56 am

stanley_cassidy wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:55 am
stanley_cassidy wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:39 pm
Turkish Volley,42.0°E

Channel data : 42e,11478v,6800(hdtv,dv-s2)
Channel Name : TKS.TRT.M18

Sat Name : Turksat 2A/3A
Sat Pos : 42.0°E
Event Type : Turkish Volley
back,gone
Vakifbank-Eczacibasi
frangar non deflectar

User avatar
stanley_cassidy
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 492005
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Stateless

Re: Turkish Volley,42.0°E

Post by stanley_cassidy » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:04 pm

Turkish Volley,42.0°E

Channel data : 42e,11468v,6800(hdtv,dvb-s2,enc)
Channel Name : TRT ISTANBUL HD-1

Sat Name : Turksat 2A/3A
Sat Pos : 42.0°E
Event Type : Turkish Volley
frangar non deflectar

User avatar
stanley_cassidy
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 492005
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Stateless

Re: Turkish Volley,42.0°E

Post by stanley_cassidy » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:08 pm

stanley_cassidy wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:04 pm
Turkish Volley,42.0°E

Channel data : 42e,11468v,6800(hdtv,dvb-s2,enc)
Channel Name : TRT ISTANBUL HD-1

Sat Name : Turksat 2A/3A
Sat Pos : 42.0°E
Event Type : Turkish Volley
Women:Beylikduzu - Eczacibasi
frangar non deflectar

Post Reply

Return to “Turksat 2A/3A - 42° E”