Hello, looking for advise about receiver

Post all satellite related news and suggestions in here!
We made the topic like you suggest. Don't forget this: IT'S NOT ALLOWED to post keys or links to key sites etc. Please no posting about that!!
rocky
Starting feedhunter
Starting feedhunter

Hello, looking for advise about receiver

Post by rocky »

Hi to everybody. I am a novice in feeds world, from Spain. I am going to install a 120 cm parabole with hh motor, but I do not know what receiver would work better for me. I want to be able to receive feeds and I suppose I need a receiver which blind scan. I am not interested in other utilities in the receiver, as recording, etc. but I want to buy the best one to manage feeds reception and to work toguether with the motor. Some people advised me to buy Clarke Tech 2100 Plus, but I visited the clarke tech web and there are superior models, like 2500 Plus, 3100 Plus or 5000 Plus.

Which one would you choose? any of these?

Thanks in advance for your help. It will be really appreciated.
buzwad
Feedhunter
Feedhunter
satellite: 80cm/SM3D12 motor (45e - 43w)/Eagle (DM500)
1.1m Triax/SG2100 motor (57e-58w)/TM 5200 blindscanner

Re: Hello, looking for advise about receiver

Post by buzwad »

Hi Rocky,

I have a Technomate 5200 which I bought for it's blind scanning abilities and good support in forums. I think that the TM and the Clarke Tech use the same sort of software? I thought I would mention the TM as another option for you to consider... I have it set up with a 1.1m on a SG2100 motor, which is pretty good for feed hunting!

Cheers,
Buz
Please change the #sat-benelux chat room on to a server that doesn't crash my router! :-p
rocky
Starting feedhunter
Starting feedhunter

Re: Hello, looking for advise about receiver

Post by rocky »

Thanks a lot!

Return to “General”