Sat-Golf

Post all satellite related news and suggestions in here!
We made the topic like you suggest. Don't forget this: IT'S NOT ALLOWED to post keys or links to key sites etc. Please no posting about that!!
ferdigolf
Starting feedhunter
Starting feedhunter

Sat-Golf

Post by ferdigolf »

Hellow friends:

I'm very interested to receive the USPGA via sat. I know that Atlanticbird1 sends usually feeds for such purpose, but ... just orientated to that sat, there is a tree 3 yards in front of my antenne.

I 'd like to know if somebody of you is able to receive the american golf live transmissions through channels belonging to other sats and with west european coverage (for example, any UK channels which usually offers such live events).

Thanks a lot
sajjad
Super feedhunter
Super feedhunter

Re: Sat-Golf

Post by sajjad »

ferdigolf wrote:Hellow friends:

I'm very interested to receive the USPGA via sat. I know that Atlanticbird1 sends usually feeds for such purpose, but ... just orientated to that sat, there is a tree 3 yards in front of my antenne.

I 'd like to know if somebody of you is able to receive the american golf live transmissions through channels belonging to other sats and with west european coverage (for example, any UK channels which usually offers such live events).

Thanks a lot

Welcome to Sat-Benelux Forum, my name is sajjad and my best friend
Here (Sat-Benelux forum) is, well I leave this for you to find out. :idea:
Well I like to know this which was first the tree or the dish :?: :?:
If it was dish first and then tree bad luck, :(
but if it was tree and then the dish mistake. :o
If you can not pick the transmission (feeds) from AB 12.5˚WEST,
then you will have to re-locate the dish. :wink:
Second “free to air” golf from UK channels (Sky Digital/sport),
it is not possible. WELL?
Good luck
sajjad
Peace be upon those who follow guidance.
ferdigolf
Starting feedhunter
Starting feedhunter

Sat-Golf

Post by ferdigolf »

Thanks, sajjad, for your interest.

Unfortunately a re-location of the dish brings new problems. Normally I have my motorized dish oriented to Astra 19.2E and, with the actual location, I can get good signal not only for Astra, but also for Hotbird, Eutelsat w3 and Hispasat.

A re-location of the motor-dish would suppose the loss of some of the other sats (further trees shadowing).

With Sky Digital, did you refer to Sky Sports, Astra 28.2E?. If so, that could be a good alternative, no obstacle in this dish orientation.

With a little more time here, I'll find out who is your best friend at this forum.

Thanks again
sajjad
Super feedhunter
Super feedhunter

WACHOVIA CHAMPIONSHIP GOLF

Post by sajjad »

Hello ferdigolf!!
Golf is on now check out................. :wink:

12.5*WEST-11014-H-20150-3/4
ID; Channel 3
PAL. :lol:

Day one of the WACHOVIA CHAMPIONSHIP GOLF.............. :wink:
At the Quail Hollow Club in Charlotte NORTH CAROLINA.......... :wink:
sajjad
Peace be upon those who follow guidance.
Ketje
Feedhunter
Feedhunter

Post by Ketje »

Hi Ferdigolf,

Just to back up the earlier statements, I know of nowhere else that US PGA tour golf is available FTA. Pay TV offers it on Astra 2 obviously, but if you pay 40 quid a month, you must really like the tree. However, if you are a golfer, I am sure you dislike trees as much as the next ball-slicer!

Return to “General”