Post all satellite related news and suggestions in here!
We made the topic like you suggest. Don't forget this: IT'S NOT ALLOWED to post keys or links to key sites etc. Please no posting about that!!
jim piper
Starting feedhunter
Starting feedhunter

Post by jim piper »

Hi everybody,

I am brand new to this satelite game, having just had my dish installed. Would appreciate any help you can give re magazine to buy for info or best satelites and feeds for my main passion........... ice hockey.

Jim Piper
DIGISTAR
Feedhunter
Feedhunter

Post by DIGISTAR »

Great ... I´m also a fan of icehockey :wink:

but more european icehockey ..
Inverto 6651n Web Edition,OPTICUM 9600 HD,NOKIA 9200-DVB2000,Micromaxx MM24042, Vantage221S Blindscan, 90cm Dish, 0.2dB Quad-LNB, Skystar 2 HD
Ketje
Feedhunter
Feedhunter

Post by Ketje »

Hi, welcome to the "sport". The first questions are - do you have a motorozed dish, what size is your dish and where are you located? This will determine what signals you can get.

Are you using a PC card or a receiver? If the latter, can you download from a PC into the receiver (manual installation of all the transponder info i.e. the frequencies etc is a real drag).
jim piper
Starting feedhunter
Starting feedhunter

Post by jim piper »

DIGISTAR wrote:Great ... I´m also a fan of icehockey :wink:

but more european icehockey ..
I am a fan of all hockey. My favourite team in Germany is Die Adler and I will be in Mannheim next month to see the opening of the new arena.
Watching a lot of hockey from Russia on Hotbird at the moment
Thanks for your reply
Jim
jim piper
Starting feedhunter
Starting feedhunter

Post by jim piper »

Ketje wrote:Hi, welcome to the "sport". The first questions are - do you have a motorozed dish, what size is your dish and where are you located? This will determine what signals you can get.

Are you using a PC card or a receiver? If the latter, can you download from a PC into the receiver (manual installation of all the transponder info i.e. the frequencies etc is a real drag).
Thanks for your reply. Ihave a motorised dish of 1m and located in NW England. I have a receiver and have downloaded the transponders for 18 satelites from Turksat in the east to Hispasat in the west. Thanks to the guys on this forum I have managed to instal feed frequencies for football. I hope you guys do the same for ice hockey when the season starts

Jim
DIGISTAR
Feedhunter
Feedhunter

My Favorite team are the Iserlohn Roosters ..

Post by DIGISTAR »

..My Favorite team are the Iserlohn Roosters ..but a little bit the Duisburger Füchse too. :)
Eishockey is comming soon... Rotate your dish !!! :wink:

Greets DIGISTAR
Inverto 6651n Web Edition,OPTICUM 9600 HD,NOKIA 9200-DVB2000,Micromaxx MM24042, Vantage221S Blindscan, 90cm Dish, 0.2dB Quad-LNB, Skystar 2 HD

Return to “General”