Sticky 1st july:Volleyball Women's Nations League

Post here all your feeds, we'll move them to the right topic.
All postings stay here for min. 12 hours.
We need: position, frequency, polarisation, SR and FEC.
User avatar
stanley_cassidy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 459315
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Stateless

Re: Sticky 1st july:Volleyball Women's Nations League

Post by stanley_cassidy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:24 pm

stanley_cassidy wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:03 pm
Volleyball Women's Nations League,07.0°E

Channel data : 7e,11020v,7200(hdtv,dvb-s2,enc)
Channel Name : ITA 340 B

Sat Name : Eutelsat 7A
Sat Pos : 07.0°E
Event Type : Volleyball Women's Nations League
from Eboli
back
frangar non deflectar

User avatar
stanley_cassidy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 459315
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Stateless

Re: Sticky 1st july:Volleyball Women's Nations League

Post by stanley_cassidy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:35 pm

Volleyball Women's Nations League,12.5°W

Channel data : 12,5w,12615v,8570(hdtv,dvb-s2,enc)
Channel Name : POL 068

Sat Name : Eutelsat 12 West A
Sat Pos : 12.5°W
Event Type : Volleyball Women's Nations League
from Wałbrzych
frangar non deflectar

User avatar
stanley_cassidy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 459315
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Stateless

Re: Sticky 1st july:Volleyball Women's Nations League

Post by stanley_cassidy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:05 pm

stanley_cassidy wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:04 pm
Volleyball Women's Nations League,10.0°E

Channel data : 10e,11162h,7200(hdtv,dvb-s2,enc)
Channel Name : D312 PATH1

Sat Name : Eutelsat 10A
Sat Pos : 10.0°E
Event Type : Volleyball Women's Nations League
from Stuttgart
back
frangar non deflectar

User avatar
stanley_cassidy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 459315
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Stateless

Re: Sticky 1st july:Volleyball Women's Nations League

Post by stanley_cassidy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:06 pm

stanley_cassidy wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:32 pm
Volleyball Women's Nations League,10.0°E

Channel data : 10e,11153h,7200(hdtv,dvb-s2,enc)
Channel Name : 2SAT EUROPE HOL089

Sat Name : Eutelsat 10A
Sat Pos : 10.0°E
Event Type : Volleyball Women's Nations League
from Wałbrzych
back
frangar non deflectar

User avatar
stanley_cassidy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 459315
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Stateless

Re: Sticky 1st july:Volleyball Women's Nations League

Post by stanley_cassidy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:28 pm

stanley_cassidy wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:36 pm
Volleyball Women's Nations League,07.0°E

Channel data : 7e,12572h,7120(hdtv,dvb-s2,enc)
Channel Name : Arqiva Enc 7

Sat Name : Eutelsat 7A
Sat Pos : 07.0°E
Event Type : Volleyball Women's Nations League
from Santa Fe
back
frangar non deflectar

User avatar
stanley_cassidy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 459315
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Stateless

Re: Sticky 1st july:Volleyball Women's Nations League

Post by stanley_cassidy » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:39 pm

stanley_cassidy wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:03 pm
Volleyball Women's Nations League,07.0°E

Channel data : 7e,11020v,7200(hdtv,dvb-s2,enc)
Channel Name : ITA 340 B

Sat Name : Eutelsat 7A
Sat Pos : 07.0°E
Event Type : Volleyball Women's Nations League
from Eboli
back
frangar non deflectar

User avatar
stanley_cassidy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 459315
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Stateless

Re: Sticky 1st july:Volleyball Women's Nations League

Post by stanley_cassidy » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:32 pm

stanley_cassidy wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:35 pm
Volleyball Women's Nations League,12.5°W

Channel data : 12,5w,12615v,8570(hdtv,dvb-s2,enc)
Channel Name : POL 068

Sat Name : Eutelsat 12 West A
Sat Pos : 12.5°W
Event Type : Volleyball Women's Nations League
from Wałbrzych
back
frangar non deflectar

User avatar
stanley_cassidy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 459315
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Stateless

Re: Sticky 1st july:Volleyball Women's Nations League

Post by stanley_cassidy » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:33 pm

stanley_cassidy wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:04 pm
Volleyball Women's Nations League,10.0°E

Channel data : 10e,11162h,7200(hdtv,dvb-s2,enc)
Channel Name : D312 PATH1

Sat Name : Eutelsat 10A
Sat Pos : 10.0°E
Event Type : Volleyball Women's Nations League
from Stuttgart
back
frangar non deflectar

User avatar
stanley_cassidy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 459315
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Stateless

Re: Sticky 1st july:Volleyball Women's Nations League

Post by stanley_cassidy » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:34 pm

stanley_cassidy wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:32 pm
Volleyball Women's Nations League,10.0°E

Channel data : 10e,11153h,7200(hdtv,dvb-s2,enc)
Channel Name : 2SAT EUROPE HOL089

Sat Name : Eutelsat 10A
Sat Pos : 10.0°E
Event Type : Volleyball Women's Nations League
from Wałbrzych
back
frangar non deflectar

User avatar
stanley_cassidy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 459315
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Stateless

Re: Sticky 1st july:Volleyball Women's Nations League

Post by stanley_cassidy » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:59 pm

Volleyball Women's Nations League,07.0°E

Channel data : 7e,12572h,7200(hdtv,dvb-s2,enc)
Channel Name : Arqiva Enc 7

Sat Name : Eutelsat 7A
Sat Pos : 07.0°E
Event Type : Volleyball Women's Nations League
from Santa Fe
frangar non deflectar

Post Reply

Return to “Post here your feed”