Football:Zimná Tipsport League (Malta),16.0°E

Post here all your feeds, we'll move them to the right topic.
All postings stay here for min. 12 hours.
We need: position, frequency, polarisation, SR and FEC.
Post Reply
User avatar
stanley_cassidy
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 506144
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Stateless

Football:Zimná Tipsport League (Malta),16.0°E

Post by stanley_cassidy » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:33 am

Football:Zimná Tipsport League (Malta),16.0°E

Channel data : 16e,12533h,6333(hdtv,dvb-s2)
Channel Name : unnamed
Date : 12/01
Time : 10:31
Sat Name : Eutelsat 16A
Sat Pos : 16.0°E
Event Type : Football:Zimná Tipsport League (Malta)
frangar non deflectar

User avatar
stanley_cassidy
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 506144
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Stateless

Re: Football:Zimná Tipsport League (Malta),16.0°E

Post by stanley_cassidy » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:33 am

stanley_cassidy wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:33 am
Football:Zimná Tipsport League (Malta),16.0°E

Channel data : 16e,12533h,6333(hdtv,dvb-s2)
Channel Name : unnamed
Date : 12/01
Time : 10:31
Sat Name : Eutelsat 16A
Sat Pos : 16.0°E
Event Type : Football:Zimná Tipsport League (Malta)
Nitra-Zbrojovka Brno
frangar non deflectar

User avatar
stanley_cassidy
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 506144
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Stateless

Re: Football:Zimná Tipsport League (Malta),16.0°E

Post by stanley_cassidy » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:10 pm

stanley_cassidy wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:33 am
Football:Zimná Tipsport League (Malta),16.0°E

Channel data : 16e,12533h,6333(hdtv,dvb-s2)
Channel Name : unnamed
Date : 12/01
Time : 10:31
Sat Name : Eutelsat 16A
Sat Pos : 16.0°E
Event Type : Football:Zimná Tipsport League (Malta)
back
frangar non deflectar

User avatar
stanley_cassidy
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 506144
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Stateless

Re: Football:Zimná Tipsport League (Malta),16.0°E

Post by stanley_cassidy » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:11 pm

stanley_cassidy wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:10 pm
stanley_cassidy wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:33 am
Football:Zimná Tipsport League (Malta),16.0°E

Channel data : 16e,12533h,6333(hdtv,dvb-s2)
Channel Name : unnamed
Date : 12/01
Time : 10:31
Sat Name : Eutelsat 16A
Sat Pos : 16.0°E
Event Type : Football:Zimná Tipsport League (Malta)
back
Pribram – Ústí nad Labem
frangar non deflectar

User avatar
stanley_cassidy
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 506144
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Stateless

Re: Football:Zimná Tipsport League (Malta),16.0°E

Post by stanley_cassidy » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:50 pm

Football:Zimná Tipsport League (Malta),16.0°E

Channel data : 16e,12563h,6333(hdtv,dvb-s2,enc)
Channel Name : MTPBS 1

Sat Name : Eutelsat 16A
Sat Pos : 16.0°E
Event Type : Football:Zimná Tipsport League (Malta)
frangar non deflectar

User avatar
stanley_cassidy
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 506144
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Stateless

Re: Football:Zimná Tipsport League (Malta),16.0°E

Post by stanley_cassidy » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:51 pm

stanley_cassidy wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:50 pm
Football:Zimná Tipsport League (Malta),16.0°E

Channel data : 16e,12563h,6333(hdtv,dvb-s2,enc)
Channel Name : MTPBS 1

Sat Name : Eutelsat 16A
Sat Pos : 16.0°E
Event Type : Football:Zimná Tipsport League (Malta)
Zbrojovka Brno - Táborsko
frangar non deflectar

Post Reply

Return to “Post here your feed”